OUR 9/10 TIP WON! Here’s our French Open 2018 Mens Singles Winner Tip for the 2nd tennis major of the year, which will see a winner crowned on Sunday 10th June 2018 (at Roland Garros).
- The French Open is of course the only clay court Grand Slam – clay is a slow playing surface which makes massive physical demands on the players.
- Unlike in the Womens Singles at the 2018 French Open, in terms of realistic chances of winning, there’s only one standout contender for our French Open 2018 Mens Singles Winner Tip:
- In 2017 Rafael Nadal (Spain) won a record 10th French Open Mens Singles title (this was his 15th overall Grand Slam singles title).
- No other player, other than Rafael Nadal, has ever won 10 Singles titles at one single Grand Slam event.
- Rafael Nadal won in 2017 without even losing a set – a feat he also accomplished two times before.
- Rafael Nadal also won this title every year between 2005 and 2014 (with the exception of 2009).
If we were considering someone else for our French Open 2018 Mens Singles Winner Tip, we can’t see anyone having a chance other than the other 3 players who have won this event since Rafael Nadal’s 1st of 10 titles here in 2005 – Swiss players Roger Federer (2009) & Stan Wawrinka (2015), and Serbian player Novak Djokovic (2016). However, we don’t see any value in their prices.
We also considered Great Britain’s Andy Murray, but he has never won this event – and, he has yet to prove himself again after his highly publicised injury issues (will he ever be back to his all time best?) – Andy Murray’s price certainly does not provide enough value to compensate for all of this.
Rafael Nadal’s 9/10 price on offer at Sun Bets, represents unmissable value for a player with a sensational record like this, so he is our French Open 2018 Mens Singles Winner Tip. Odds may change at any time (odds checked on 22nd February 2018).
THIS EVENT HAS FINISHED – IT’S TOO LATE TO PLACE A BET!!! Our tip won – Rafael Nadal won his 11th French Open Mens Singles title!