Terms & Conditions
- Affiliate Disclosure: DigitalRiddles.com Ltd, the company behind betsaver.co.uk, may receive payments if you open an account after clicking a link (such as a banner advertisement, or a text link) to a 3rd party website. For example, we may receive a fee if you open an account, and/or ongoing commission based on your activity. Please be aware this is standard practice for many websites such as betSaver.co.uk (the bills have to get paid somehow), although many hide this fact – we just wanted to be 100% transparent with you (hopefully others will follow our lead)!
- betsaver.co.uk is strictly only suitable for those aged 18+ only.
- Any offers shown on betsaver.co.uk are subject to availability, and the full terms & conditions displayed on the site of the operator.
- Information on betsaver.co.uk is for players from the UK – different information may apply for non-UK players (in some cases you may be prohibited from joining a bookmaker/gaming operator, or taking up an offer mentioned on this website, if you are a non-UK player).
- DigitalRiddles.com Ltd, owners of betsaver.co.uk, accepts absolutely no responsibility for any errors of any kind, including (but not limited to) information concerning any offer/editorial content/advertisements – you must check the 3rd party website for confirmation of any offer or other information mentioned on this site. Any offer or anything else mentioned on betsaver.co.uk is subject to change or complete withdrawal – therefore you must check details on the 3rd party website before taking up any offer. As an example if you see an offer mentioned on betsaver.co.uk, and you wish to take up this offer, you must ensure it is mentioned and is valid on the 3rd party website, and check the terms and conditions associated with the offer direct from that website. Any editorial content or advertisements containing any information of any kind on betsaver.co.uk, must be verified independently by you.
- Nothing on betsaver.co.uk should be taken as advice or recommendations, and all bets/gaming are at your own risk. You could lose money – never ever gamble anything you would not be happy losing. Please gamble responsibly – see BeGambleAware.org
DigitalRiddles.com Ltd is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Minors – a natural person under 18 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – DigitalRiddles.com Ltd
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Information automatically collected about you whilst your are browsing our website
When you look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged. We only view information such as your computer’s IP address, country you are browsing from, information about your browser, what pages you have looked at, if you have clicked on any internal or external links etc. We only use this information in aggregate (i.e. we do not study the habits of any one individual user) to see what parts of our website are popular (and what parts are not) so we can better refine our website to make it more appealing.
Information you have provided us with, via our Helpdesk
- If you decide to contact us, we will only use any Personal Data that you give us via our Helpdesk to get back to you and (where applicable) provide you with the assistance you asked for.
- We will delete all Personal Data that you provide via our Helpdesk without you asking (this includes e-mail addresses), if we are not legally obliged to retain it, no more than 1 month after the last time you contact us unless we mutually decide to form an ongoing relationship, e.g. you decide to purchase advertising on this website etc.
- If we mutually decide to form an ongoing relationship, your Personal Data that you provide via the Helpdesk (and any further Personal Data provided) will be deleted when it is no longer needed for the purpose you have given it to us for and we have no legal reasons to retain it.
- If you would like any Personal Data you provide via the Helpdesk deleted sooner than specified above, you can contact us at any time using the Helpdesk itself (or even let us know at the time of your original message).
Additional information if you are an advertiser on this site
- If you are an advertiser on this website, your Personal Data will be deleted when it is no longer needed for the purpose you have given it to us for and we have no legal reasons to retain it. Invoice information may have to be kept for several years, for legal compliance reasons.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to provide you a service;
- to communicate with you (where you have requested us to)
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to administer and analyse our visitor base (browsing history) in order to improve the quality of this website
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to contact you;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
- if you are an advertiser on this website, for providing you with the services you are paying us for, and for invoicing purposes;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save any information gathered about you for as long as it is genuinely needed, or obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We will disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS), where possible.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from minors. We do not target minors with our services.
Cookies we use
We take your privacy seriously – if you have any questions or complaints regarding our use of your Personal Data, we recommend you first contact us via our Helpdesk.
If you are unhappy with our response regarding our use of your Personal Data, you can contact the ICO:
Phone: +44 1625 545 745
Last modification was made May 31, 2018.