Which golfer is our U.S. Open Golf 2018 Winner Tip? The 2nd of four majors of the year in golf, the U.S. Open, will take place between Thursday 14 – Sunday 17 June 2018.
- This will be the 118th U.S. Open, and will take place at Shinnecock Hills Golf Club in New York – the 5th time this venue has hosted this competition.
- Players from the USA have won the last 3 U.S. Opens: Brooks Koepka won in 2017, Dustin Johnson won in 2016, and Jordan Spieth won in 2015.
- We really don’t think there is any value at all in the prices of the favourites – Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Jordan Spieth, Jason Day, etc.
- However, the defending champion Brooks Koepka is another story. The 2017 U.S. Open is the only major Brooks Koepka has ever won. Having said that Brooks Koepka has had good showings in ALL the recent majors:
- Brooks Koepka to win is priced at 33/1 at Sun Bets (odds checked on 19th January 2018, but please note odds may change at any time). This is a price that’s certainly worth getting excited about, in our opinion, for Brooks Koepka to win his 2nd major!